There are currently 68 member in this clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Chat Box
Im Back and the clan is back again! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:08 am by Admin

» Gallery New
Im Back and the clan is back again! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:27 am by Admin

» List of clan members
Im Back and the clan is back again! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:33 pm by Admin

» wo0t who wants to buy gem(lots)
Im Back and the clan is back again! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:46 pm by Admin

» asking for games
Im Back and the clan is back again! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 6:51 am by Admin

» HI
Im Back and the clan is back again! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:37 pm by ash334

» Im Back and the clan is back again!
Im Back and the clan is back again! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 12:56 am by Admin

» Fight the CrIpz in the clan wars
Im Back and the clan is back again! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 12:17 am by jaggy54

» selling rare gems armor and random event stuff
Im Back and the clan is back again! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:38 pm by xken0312x

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Im Back and the clan is back again!
Im Back and the clan is back again! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 12:56 am by Admin
Yea..im back...im recruiting new members for our clan...long time since i didnt visit this forum...Well.. Merry Christmas guys santa santa
P.S Im not the santa.. lol!

Comments: 0
Top posters
Astig 114
Im Back and the clan is back again! I_vote_lcapIm Back and the clan is back again! I_voting_barIm Back and the clan is back again! I_vote_rcap 
ash334
Im Back and the clan is back again! I_vote_lcapIm Back and the clan is back again! I_voting_barIm Back and the clan is back again! I_vote_rcap 
Admin
urblood
jadish5
aLLyZZa208
banned4x
naruto_jm123
Aizy Leanne
jaggy54
Poll